$29.99 $28.30 7:45 a.m.
- 4-watt LEDs last 100,000 hours and never need replacing
- 240 lumens with three modes; high, low, and strobe
- Easy find green LED light blinks every 5 seconds when lantern is off
- Runs on three D batteries (not included); run time 40 hours (high mode) and 90 hours (low mode)
- Durable and water-resistant, this lantern is backed by a full lifetime warranty
- View Related Items
- Buy Now on Amazon
With optimized beams, rubber grips, and tactical switches, Rayovac's SE3DLN Sportsman lantern is ideal for use inside and out, whether you're heading for the hills or camping out in your home during a power outage. Nicely compact and ultra-portable at just 7 inches tall and under 3.5 inches wide, the Rayovac SE3DLN lantern also provides an incredibly bright 240-lumen light that makes it a useful resource for outdoor adventures as well as for emergency preparedness.
This Sportsman green-and-black lantern features durable ABS construction and is engineered to be water resistant, making it ideal for use in rugged conditions. The bottom has a convenient hook that can fold out to light up your space--be it a tent, a basement, a garage, or a backyard patio--hands free. The Sportsman lantern also features a foldout rubberized handle for easy carrying. An easy-find green LED blinks every five seconds when the lantern is off so you can locate it even on the darkest nights. It's backed by a lifetime warranty.
The Power of LEDs
A perfect light source for modern lanterns, LEDs are virtually unbreakable, contain no filament or mercury, and never need to be replaced. The LED bulbs use battery power more efficiently than standard bulbs, greatly reducing the number of batteries needed over the life of the lantern.
The SE3DLN's 4-watt LED bulbs are powered by three D batteries (not included) for up to 40 hours of continuous use on high mode and up to 90 hours on energy-saver mode. The Sportsman LED lantern also includes a strobe lighting mode.
One Rayovac SE3DLN Sportsman lantern (batteries not included).
* In 2012 Rayovac adopted the ANSI FL1 standard for measuring light specifications. The standards were developed to help consumers compare technical specs between products. The ANSI FL1 standard indicates the light output for this product is 240 lumens.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of Dec. 11, 7:45 a.m. PST and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com or Endless.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.